Anonymous: i read them all!! some other books? :$
Okay here I have some more books I love:
- Atonement by Ian McEwan
- Reading Lolita in Tehran by Azar Nafisi
- The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
- 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami
- For Whom The Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway
- The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
You can also check my booklist page darling!
Anonymous: Can you tell me all the books you have read and loved ?
I can’t really remember all the books I’ve read, but here is a short list of books I love:
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Harry Potter series (complete)
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- The Fall by Albert Camus
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
The titles in bold are some of my favorites. You know, when people ask me what my favorite books are, my mind goes blank. I almost love every single book I read, and I don’t know why. I’m inspired by almost every story I read, they all contain something important, something that’s worth writing about. That’s what makes it so interesting and important to read.